Logan Shaw

Jerome wrote:
Mice just started showing up in my house. I know there are some
devices that emit ultrasonic, mice-repellent frequencies and was
wondering if anyone happened to know what these would be.

I had mice too several years ago. It was in an apartment, and the
apartment offered free glue traps which did nothing.

I ended up getting 5 or 6 of the good old-fashioned wooden mouse
traps, the kind with a big spring. Then I'd put some flour,
yeast, salt, sugar, etc. into my bread machine and fill the whole
apartment with the smell of fresh baked bread to whet their appetites.
Once the bread was ready, I'd tear off a little piece and tuck it
nice and firmly into the end of the trap and set them out way back
behind furniture (mice don't like open spaces where predators could
get them). I'd go upstairs to leave them in peace, and 5 or 10
minutes later, I heard a SNAP sound. Or if not, I'd come down
the next morning and find one or two dead mice.

We had a little whiteboard on the fridge, so I kept score. I
think I got about 9 mice, and then after I reached that point,
I never saw or heard one running around again.

- Logan