Posted to rec.audio.pro
[email protected] dwc.lppac@gmail.com is offline

Default Biased Moderation on GearSlutz

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at 7:04:18 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Watch out for "Psycho Monkey".

If you post anything on Gearslutz that doesn't toe the "company line" he/she will delete it.

I've posted heavily regarding loudness and remastering over there and he more than any other mod. has been heavy handed in editing or outright deleting it.

Just a heads-up(hu for 21st century types).

He is a major ******. Some dip**** that had a cowrite on a crappy-autotuned nick jonas song was called me a jaded asshole for having the nerve to call it crap. I replied that he could go fornicate himself and got a whiny note from ****monkey stating that I was getting an infraction because posts like mine where keeping the pros away. Having done this all my life, I told him the reason pros stay away is lame ass beat makers are all over gearslutz giving out bad advice. I told him to look at my posts which are usually in the newbie forum trying to correct bull****. He gave me more nonsense so I told him to go **** himself.