Default Shure Wireless Systems for Sale

A band I work with (www.denvermho) used to be Shure artists, and they
have (8) Shure wireless horn systems, with antenna distribution, for
sale.
In brief, these are the SLX receivers, SLX body pack transmitters and
Beta 98WH mics on mini-goosenecks. These were racked and I have all
the original materials.
This is the Shure description:

http://www.shure.com/wireless/slx/de...asp#instrument

We used these on trumpets, trombones and saxes. Shure also suggests
that they are good for percussion, but I've never tried.
Perfect for a church praise band or a school jazz / pep band...
You could buy a different mic (a lav, headworn etc) and plug this into
the bodypack for a wireless lav or presentation system.
Reasonable offers on individual systems or packages will be considered.

Sandy Tipping