Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mat Nieuwenhoven Mat Nieuwenhoven is offline

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, and Playback Rate

On Wed, 19 Dec 2018 06:54:16 +0100 (CET), Mat Nieuwenhoven wrote:

On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 09:11:19 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 22:05:18 UTC+5, wrote:
On Tuesday, 18 December 2018 19:11:05 UTC+5, Phil W wrote:
:

On *Tuesday, 22 February 2011 21:39:04 UTC+5 * , Valerian Kadyshev wrote:

Hi, audio professionals!

Link is invalid dear..

The whole post is almost 8 years old! Some things may have changed since
then...

Hint: next time read more carefully which date and YEAR you respond to - you
even quoted it in the very first line

Link is old but see i found a couple noble souls here to respond. So plz if some of you want to help then plz update on any new link for it or any alternative. obliged.

Better i tell my problem first.. i got some 600 mp4 songs sent by a friend and the problem is that speed is slow in them. I just want to batch extract mp3 audio from them BUT with speed increase... Doing it one by one us very tedious and time consuming. So plz guide.

Changing tempo is something Audacity can do. Maybe it has command
line options so you can call it from a simple batch file with the
desired procent speed up.

Update: apparently (I have not used it) Audacity has both scripting
(Python, Perl), and macros. Of the latter, the online manual says:
" Macros which follow a fixed set of steps, e.g. to convert many
files from one format to another."
See
https://manual.audacityteam.org/man/scripting.html

Mat Nieuwenhoven