Scott Dorsey

high Voltage Recording wrote:
Hey All, do you know where I can get some lightbulbs for a Studer
A80??

I need 32 of the small ones in the penthouse for the "arm" and rec"
lights and 16 for behind the VU meters.

Do you know of any "digikey" or off the shelf products that can be
ordered at a much lower cost?

These are the crimped-base bulbs? I believe these are the same lamps
that the Thorens turntables use and that the Revox A77 uses. Digi-Key
sells a lamp from Chicago Miniature that looks like the right thing, but
the base is just a tiny bit too large to fit. These lamps turn up in
so much European gear that there _has_ to be an inexpensive supplier in
Europe somewhere, but I haven't found it. If you do, please let me know
because I'll go in on an order with you.