Posted to rec.audio.pro
Mat Nieuwenhoven Mat Nieuwenhoven is offline

Default hearing audio files on host computer controlling guest on remote desktop?

On Wed, 12 Nov 2014 07:42:37 -0800, hank alrich wrote:

Gray_Wolf wrote:

On Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:10:34 -0800, (hank alrich)
wrote:

Mike Rivers wrote:

On 11/10/2014 2:57 PM, hank alrich wrote:
Did you want a small clue or a large one? And would that be over easy or
straight up? {;-)=

An executive summary, in his own words. What it does, what it requires
for setup (including how many brain cells), what operating system(s),
and how much does it cost?

?

What's the deal with
http://www.videolan.org/

Beyond using the VLC player I know nothing. It appears to work when I
need it, which is not often. Thanks for mentioning them, because my
version was way out of date.

I note they're working on an open source video editing program. I could
take interest in that.

There's openshot.org that does that, and seems to work reasonably, but
it is only for Linux. I don't know about its audio capabilities though.

Mat Nieuwenhoven