Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Marc Phillips Deranged Lunatic Argues With Himself

Marc Phillips, aka Vinyl Anachronist formerly of TONE Audio, argues with himself
(again):

That was the deal with the two behavior therapists...

You mean those make-believe "behavior therapists" you've spun out of
your
fevered imagination?

Nope. I don't know who that is.

The ones whose existence or credentials you can NOT substantiate?

Sure I can. To someone who is not an anonymous Usenet troll.

Well, taking a page out of the Buffoon's coloring book, I consulted
two
behavior
therapists myself and they both concurred the obvious, namely, that I
am
autistic.

Told you so.

Deceptively altering my words is an automatic lose, monkeyboy.

Are you arguing with yourself? It looks like you're arguing with
yourself.

Why don't you fix your newsreader, IT "expert"?

ROTFLMAO!

Well, you're 0 for 3 now, laughing monkeyboy.
You argue with yourself.
You can't substantiate the existence of your make-believe "behavior
therapists."
You've deceptively altered what I had actually written.
Let the downward spiral continue unabated.

Sorry, but you lose. Again.

Have a nice weekend. Try not to spend it all on the Internet yelling
at strangers.

You've been exposed as some Buffoon who argues with himself, invents
make-believe "behavior therapists" and attempts to deceptively altered what
someone else has written. And then you say that I "lose"? Ha-ha-ha!

Yes, you do. You're life is a waste. Therefore, you lose.

What a hysterically comical puerile syllogism. LoL!

Found your thesaurus again, eh, Rain Man? You definitely, definitely
like to use big words when you don't have a real argument to offer,
eh? LoL!

Jealous again of my prodigious vocabulary again, eh seething BaBoon? ;-)