Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Before I spend too much...

geoff wrote: "
Hey, Noone might be extreme, but he does share the sentiments of most here I'm sure - that it is bizarre
that of anybody, you should be trying to explain anything to do with recording technology, or sound, to anybody.

geoff"

And exactly what do you mean by "of anybody", geoff?

The anachronism of you with your demonstrated level of 'knowledge'
attempting to teach those who have already forgotten more than you will
ever know, how to suck eggs.

Not trying to defend anybody.

Said my piece. Over and out.

geoff"

geoff:

I can understand concepts far better than I am able
to articulate them. Been that way all my life.

All I ask of you is to tell me what YOU - and orhers - think
I don't understand