Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Blind Cable Test at CES

"John Atkinson" wrote in
message

On Jan 31, 1:32 pm, Jenn
wrote:

In article
, "Arny
Krueger" wrote:

John Atkinson wrote:

You really do have too much time on your hands, I
guess, if you care to post such trolls.

People who respond to such trolls, and then whine about
people who have the time to waste making such trolls,
have serious self-awareness problems.

Non-responsive post number one:

Well, "at least" you admit that you are trolling.

Non-responsive post number two:

Quite an extraordinary admission for Arny Krueger to
make, Jenn.

What admission, Atkinson? Whatever it was, it seems to have been edited out.

I find it creepy to realize that Mr. Krueger
has been squatting on an inconsequential piece of
personal information -- what cars I drive -- for several
years,

What are you free-associating about, John?

What I said was:

"A far as John's cars go, I only know what I read which could easily be very
out-of-date."

Nothing there about squatting on information, right?

wairing to use it as a troll, as he admitted he
did today. Ugh!

Wairing? Waring? Does he post here any more?