Posted to rec.audio.pro
Peter Pollack Peter Pollack is offline

Default Sets of RAP CDs

I had a really nice conversation with Mark McQuilken a while back. I dont know him really; I had just contacted him about some parts. We reminisced about the old days on r.a.p...such a great, active group with excellent info and camaraderie.

Gearslutz is no substitute. Bedroom recordists extolling the virtues of consumer grade crap. €śWhat kind of toob would work best in my ART TubeMix?€ť €śThis Waves plugin makes all my mixes AMAZING.€ť Sigh. I studied audio at Columbia College. Did my graduate work here on rec.audio.pro. Kids nowadays have nothing. Not even a decent newsreader. Bums me out.

Pete