Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default What company made the best vintage Test Equipment?

On 01/08/19 17:18, wrote:

I did like the shoelaces post, however.

I have no idea what you're talking about!!!!

What I'm talking about was a tongue-in-cheek post I wrote a while back in response to your inane incessant questions about what type of capacitors to use and your associated tirade against Chinese parts.

It was over in rec.antiques.radio+phono, where you were posting your drivel under "oldstuff" or some such pseudonym.

that's a little harsh, isn't it? Not like outright trolling, might as
well kick back, sip your adult beverage, and just read for grins

What I object to is 'hall monitoring'. Just sayin'.

But worse than that is those who must make you look bad in order to make
themselves look good. When every idea you have is crap, everything you
say is wrong, and they're the only ones who know anything, THOSE guys
are the ones who deserve the vitriol. I have one specific former poster
to this newsgroup in mind on THAT one, from 2012-ish as I recall.
Haven't seen him at all since I came back to this newsgroup, thankfully.
I left for a while because of trolls like him. Interesting
discussions with 'flipper', though, but he was beginning to pattern his
behavior after the trolls... and that's when it was time to go byby,

Personally, whatever the 'shoelace' post was, who really cares? This is
USENET, where anarchy is part of the fun.

[if the guy changed his nic, assume he left his old intarweb persona
behind with the old one... it's not like intarweb personas are who you
are IRL right?]

--
(aka 'Bombastic Bob' in case you wondered)

'Feeling with my fingers, and thinking with my brain' - me

'your story is so touching, but it sounds just like a lie'
"Straighten up and fly right"