Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Sets of RAP CDs

wrote:
It's time to clean out & dismantle the home studio - and I ran across a few sets of RAP CD's WITH PROGRAMS & NOTES for some - that I compiled. I'd like them to go to the best use for the most people. It is quite a treasure chest of audio education.

Oh no! Are you shutting down?

I think somehow donating a set of discs and notes to a school of music might
not be a bad plan. I will say, though, that I am missing a couple of the sets
because someone borrowed them and did not return them decades ago, and I
-really- wish I still had the liner notes to The Man's cut...

I believe I have 5 CD volumes + the record from Scott. But it will take me a bit to gather them and organize them. For that (and shipping) I'll expect token compensation.

I have maybe another fifty LPs in storage somewhere. They're under a couple
crates of renaissance harp LPs and filk music LPs, and I'd also like them to
have a more useful home.