Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Batch Windows Utility for Changing Audio Tempo, Music Key, andPlayback Rate

On 28/12/2018 13:53, sTeeVee wrote:
On Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 11:39:04 AM UTC-5, Valerian Kadyshev wrote:
Hi, audio professionals!
Download now, at:
http://www.superutils.com/dloads/aud...-pro-setup.exe

More information at:
http://www.superutils.com/products/a...d-changer-pro/

Nothing in english?

https://web.archive.org/web/20171005...uperutils.com/

Is the latest version of the home page that I can find.

All the links in the post you are replying to lead to a holding page
saying (In Russian) that the website is not available as the hosting
agreement has expired. The phone numbers are for the hosting company.

Older versions of the site are available on the Wayback machine. The
download link for the 2017 version, which I have checked to be a valid
link, is he-

https://web.archive.org/web/20160819...-pro-setup.exe

The Wayback machine is well worth supporting, and a couple of dollars
goes a short way towards paying their bandwidth and hard drive bills.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.