Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Default Selective Moral Panics in Higher Education

Jilly's still in a snit:

Yep, it's delayed reaction for your horrendous blunder of repeated referring
to yourself as "Jilly."

Real men don't care about such trifles.

Real men aren't fag hags like you are Jilly.

Your being absurd.

You almost sound like a prim and proper skanky slut stringing those three words
together.

You no longer bridled but acquiesced meekly being fitted with the yolk of
"Jilly," Jilly, old nag. :-)

Whatever you say, Sugar.

Most agreeable Jilly must not be on the rag like usual.

And your woefully lame deflection attempts make it all doubly hilarious.
LoL!

I'm not the one who dreams of jism-encrusted bananas, Senator. LoL.

No need for you to so dream, as it's been your reality for ages.

(I note that Senator Sugar cannot even use "LoL." correctly. There's no
exclamation point, just a period. Ask 2pid about the proper use of the
improper "LoL.".)

Jilly's esophogal etiquette explained. LoL!