Posted to rec.audio.opinion
R. Stanton R. Stanton is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

On Dec 7, 9:11 am, George M. Middius cmndr [underscore] george [at]
comcast [dot] net wrote:
StantonBorg deviates from Hivie protocols.

How much experience do you have using an aBx torture box?
Zero experience. I've never even seen an ABX box. I don't do comparison
tests. Not ABX or X-Y. I just write about them! :-)
Why?

So that I can communicate with interesting people like youSarcasm from a 'borg? How para-human of you.

Maybe I should get a life. :-)First, fix your newsreader.

Second, admit the truth about the nonsense you posted ("aBx is the gold
standard..." etc.). Admit it was a troll. Otherwise, you've lowered yourself
so far that your only intellectual peer is duh-Mikey McBugEater.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.

It wasn't a troll. I really think a simpler test would be better, than
ABX.

Did I say ABX was the gold standard? It appears to be the only game in
town. It is the defacto standard.