Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

StantonBorg deviates from Hivie protocols.

How much experience do you have using an aBx torture box?

Zero experience. I've never even seen an ABX box. I don't do comparison
tests. Not ABX or X-Y. I just write about them! :-)

Why?

So that I can communicate with interesting people like you

Sarcasm from a 'borg? How para-human of you.

Maybe I should get a life. :-)

First, fix your newsreader.

Second, admit the truth about the nonsense you posted ("aBx is the gold
standard..." etc.). Admit it was a troll. Otherwise, you've lowered yourself
so far that your only intellectual peer is duh-Mikey McBugEater.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.