Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn Jenn is offline

Default Better Than ABX?

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Jenn" wrote in
message

In article ,
dizzy wrote:

Jenn wrote:

When participating in an ABX test, can one, for
example, listen to the same passage of music for as
long a period as one wishes to? For example, can you
listen to A for, say, 5 min, then listen to B with the
same passage of music?

I must say, Jenn, you're really up on the subject. Not.

I must say, Dizzy, that's why I asked the damned
question. See how it works?

I thought maybe you just wanted to give George something to do. ;-)

Nope, I had a question about something that I don't know about and I
asked someone who would know. I understand that it's an odd concept and
all. ;-)