Posted to rec.audio.opinion
George Middius

Default The duh-Mikey Idiocy Prize

Mikey, have you switched to an off-brand supplier of bugs?

I'm asking YOU if there's any level of performance that if met by like
components, YOU would agree they should sound the same. Or is it your
contention that all equipment, even the stuff that falls under a certain
degree of performance, sounds different.

I nominate duh-Mikey for the 2005 Mikey Idiocy Prize.

It's a fair question and you are an idiot if yo can't answer it.

I don't think we need to take a vote. You'll win the prize by acclamation.

..
..