Jim Candela

Gerry,

I was not being critical of your prices at all. I am just amazed at what
this stuff goes for. I am a Ham operator, and typicially at the larger "swap
meets", there are dozens of folks selling tubes. These stocks are getting
pretty picked over, and tube boxes are falling apart. Even so bargains are
there, and some really good deals too. It is kind of a challenge to seek out
and find a NOS 12BH7 for a buck or two. That however is the exception. It is
strange however when I come home with a sack full of odd tubes, and I get
strange looks from the wife as I oogle over a 5651 gas reference, or the 4
boxes I just got of NOS 6111 leaded dual miniature triodes. I love this
stuff!

"GerryE123" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

Good Job selling those tubes Gerry. I marvel at what prices one can get

when
they have a good lot of vintage tubes. Me, I'm too cheap to pay those

kinds
of prices, but that is just me.

Hi Jim:

Generally speaking, my prices are 20 to 40% LOWER than AES price. A few
examples (AES Price/My Price, per tube):

1. GZ34 - $60/$42.50
2. 8417 - $53/40
3. 12BH7 - $19/$14
4. 6EU7 - $19/$10