Kurt Albershardt

Blind Joni wrote:

the lopsidedness of what the U.S. has been consuming in energy
resources for many years now is disgraceful

What are you ****ed at me for? I wasn't trivializing anything jsut stating a
perspective based on the state of affairs. In my limited understanding the US
uses about as much energy percentage wise as it produces relative to the world
as a whole.

Change 'produces' to 'controls' and you're getting close.

I also thought we were one of the "cleanest" countries around..or
I would hope we are after all this time of environmental awareness.
Is this not the case?

Not even close.

Discirminate between 'produce' and 'extract' and it gets really scary...