Sofie

Default Infinity overture 1 amp problem

M.R.Brown:
You might want to try hooking up your subwoofer amp to a different receiver
or integrated amp to make certain that the problem is the subwoofer and not
the signal being fed into it.
Since you are not offering any preliminary and basic technical
troubleshooting results I am assuming that you have no electronics repair
experience and/or knowledge and the proper tools and test equipment.
While you do not have to be a rocket scientist to work on this stuff you do
need to have the necessary knowledge, experience, tools, test equipment and
replacement parts.
My best advice to you would be to TAKE it to a service shop for at the very
least a repair cost estimate so you can make an intelligent repair decision
with facts instead of internet or telephone guesses. A tech will actually
have to see and touch the unit in order to give you any kind of reasonable
accurate diagnosis and estimated repair cost.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie

"M. R. Brown" wrote in message
The amp for the subwoofer stays in standby and clicks on only now and

then.
Anyone know what might cause this and if I could fix it myself? Thanks.

M. Russell Brown