Arny Krueger

Default Question about Jupiter

"trotsky" wrote in message

dave weil wrote:
On Thu, 09 Oct 2003 03:06:57 GMT, trotsky wrote:

Arny Krueger wrote:

In Weil world, being reasonably agreeable tags you as a
"submissive".

I wasn't reasonable, Arny--"ScottW" and dave weil pointed out a
gaffe that I made with respect to personal information. You asked
a ****ty question and don't even realize it.

The question about tracking number was conceived of for the obvious purpose
of getting a reality check from an impartial source.

Ohhhh, I think he did. I think he was fishing for personal
information. That's why I didn't comply.

The personal information was an "Easter Egg"

Well, again, my mistake.

Nahh Singh, you did the right thing and you cleared some air. At worst it
just was a step towards evening up the personal information score between
Weil and I. Your comment also unintentionally elicited Weil's wonderfully
self-revelatory "submissive" comment, which goes far to explain his years
of egregious behavior on RAO quite nicely. Thank You!