Tha Ghee

Default Cold temperatures vs. sub surround

"Mark Zarella" wrote in message
No, it was his third strike. I shouldn't have to repeat the same

thing
over
and over yet have him continually ignore what I say.

Is it my fault you don't make sense half the time so it takes a while to

get
the point of your post who's fault is that??

No one else seems to have a problem. I'm guessing that the person who
actually realizes that punctuation exists (and actually makes an attempt

form coherent sentences) is probably making more sense than the person who
writes the sort of drivel that you post.

So what is it exactly that you didn't understand?

trust me Mark plenty of people can't understand what you say but are scared
to say something because you and other jump all over them. I sorry Mark but
my writing skills are not great but they're worlds better than yours.