Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

hugeshows wrote:

"Gettin' any?"

Hah! That's rich. Coming from somebody who looks like this:

http://www.denverpost.com/portlet/ar...shipId=4813373

See that amp I'm leanin' on?

I sell those at $2250 per copy. One of the best-sounding
amps in that power class (24 watts) a musician could
wish to own. I build 'em by hand. That's why that pic was
in the Denver Post. And I manage to build 'em without
having any essential pieces removed from my person,
or posting any icky personal details about mutant plumbing.

I could ask you the same thing, but I have a feeling I already know the answer.

Been married 38 years. Gettin' all I want. Et tu? Forkin' that mutant socket, are ya?

Yes, folks! This is the troll who doesn't find his making fun of others' appearances the least bit ironic. A man who poses for a newspaper photographer with his gut hanging down over his sweatpants.

When you first chimed in I was fairly ****ed off, but now that I see who and what you are, I am left with not much more than sadness mixed with pity. I guess if you don't have any friends, having as many enemies as possible is the next best thing? Let me know how that works out for you. Or not.

"Don't bother replying further, I have said all I am going to say on this topic"

Evidently not.

Tell me - isn't it rather painful, being so thoroughly owned? I know many
such as you, suffering from terminal cases of The Willies, but very few
developed their TW affliction as rapidly as did you. It's all downhill
from here, son. I'll enjoy watching you take the ride.

-forkinthesocket

Tell me - isn't it rather, um...dry?

Lord Valve
Your Drug of Choice