Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Lord Valve Lord Valve is offline

Default Monster Power Amp by Stephie Bench and Myself

wrote:

Ahh, so Lard Vulva crawls out of the woodwork to chime in as well...

Roight, mite. And be ****in' yerself with a garden implement, see?

First, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her

Ummm...from what I can garner, ain't nothin' to expose. shrug

to the kind of puerile commentary typical of trolls and morons that sadly have never left R.A.T. I actually thought better of my last post, and deleted it seconds after I made it, knowing that some asshole would chose to ridicule Stephie. I didn't realize you all had your mail readers set to pull down new posts so quickly.

Nobody honors cancels anymore. You hit SEND, it's graven in digital stone. Dumb-ass!

You can make all the jokes you want,

Indeed, and we shall. Thanks to you, eh? ;-)

the truth is that Stephie Bench can out-engineer anyone one this forum, myself certainly included. I'm sorry that makes you feel so emasculated.

Emasculated? Moi?

My good man - *I* have a dick. Unlike some under discussion here. Ahem.

One key difference between your ilk and Stephie Bench is that after many posts back and forth with Stephie, you wind up with a cool circuit. After many posts back and forth you, there's nothing to show for it except an increased understanding of the more pathetic side of humanity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvDCa1NJPz0

So Stephie, sorry for even mentioning you here. I should have known better. I doubt you give a **** what these little creeps think, but it was a blunder to even engage here since the troll to user ratio seems to be about 4:1.

Dude, you pulled a creepy hustle. And you know it.

On 1/6/14, you put up a post entitled "What ever happened to
Steve Bench?" And you damn ****ing well knew.

Regardless, my offer still applies... I will gladly share this circuit with those of you who are actually civil, productive people.

Yes, I can't wait to blow four or five grand on some
****ing kludge that's flat from DC to light and weighs
four hundred pounds. 15 tubes in the power supply,
huh? ****, I can build FIVE guitar amps with that
many tubes. And sell 'em for decent money, too.

Andre, you can go **** yourself.

Yeah, how dare he wish everybody a happy new year, huh?

The ****ing NERVE!

I have been around long enough to remember all your lies an accusations, my favorite has to be your claim that a bee flew out of a Magnequest transformer after you opened the box. My least favorite has to be the time you started accusing people of pedophilia. It's all made up for by that lovely picture of you on the web, kissing the blarney stone. You -DO- know that the locals **** on it at night, don't you? Sorry, but attempting to call doubt on to my project with Stephie will not goad me into sharing it with you.

Holy ****, it's the Return of the Magnequest Mafia!

Lard Vulva, I call you that because you are in fact a fat pussy. Enough said.

Any fat pussy I involve myself with was born that way. I don't
mess with anyone who's had any sort of operation to remove
essential male parts, see? What do they call that, lemme think...
um, an adda****tomy? Tell us - are you forking that socket?

Mr. Stewart, I see you very patiently waiting for something worthwhile from me (or anyone else for that matter). I will oblige.

fart

Please shoot me a private email and I will start by sharing some of my current progress on the amp Stephie and I are working on.

burp

And once again, my apologies to Stephie for exposing her to this infantile vitriol.

What's to expose?

-forkin'thesocket

One can shudder to imagine...

Lord Valve