Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default Best digital music recording program

On 2014-12-08 00:36:35 -0800, geoff said:

On 8/12/2014 9:17 p.m., Tom Evans wrote:

Never heard of Electroponic Musician. I haven't read any magazine music
articles for several years. If I read magazine articles, I prefer them
to be Mac mazagines cuz I'm a Mac man.

Make that "Electronic Musician". Um Mac magasines ?!!! You want to
learn about music try music magasines. Restricting your scope to Mac
magasines will give you a very blinkered and narrow view of things,
especially cult ones.

I think it's more logical to read magazines that are tailored to
music-making using the Apple operating system because Apple is one
operating system out of several.

No, no logical. Music isn't an operating system. A Mac mag will not
even cover all software relating to Mac, or cross-platform, and will
likely not cover actual musical aspects at all. A computer-orientated
MUSIC mag may widen your outlook - try one.

Another way to garner experience and tips is by networking. Maybe there
are some other kids at you school with similar interests. Put the word
out and see who pops out of the woodwork !

geoff