Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Boon[_2_] Boon[_2_] is offline

Default The Vega and the Pinto

On May 9, 1:01*pm, ScottW wrote:
On May 8, 10:27*am, Boon wrote:

On May 8, 11:41 am, ScottW wrote:

On May 5, 10:05 pm, Boon wrote:

On May 5, 11:32 pm, ScottW wrote:

On May 5, 9:09 pm, Bret L wrote:

On May 4, 5:58 pm, Boon wrote:

On May 4, 1:13 am, Bret L wrote:

Those were the primary brands' flagship small cars

Oh Jesus Christ. Someone mentions a Vega and you have to deliver one
of your internal Wikipedia entries.

You are so, so autistic.

No, you are dense because you can not see the import (no pun
intended) of the progress of the American auto industry, and in turn
its impact on our society.

He's all about appearances. First thing he said to me about his CD
player was the price tag
and then stupidly proclaimed, "They make a $20K model! Imagine how
good it must sound."

Actually, I didn't say that. Naim didn't have a $20K player. So you're
lying about that.

LoL, you claiming the facts would stop your mouth is a hoot.

That makes no sense in English, Lionel. Oops...I mean Scott.

* Typical Boon, playing the ignorant fool again.

And I'm pretty sure the first thing I did was play a lot of music. But
since it wasn't Genesis or Wishbone Ash, you couldn't concentrate.

Actually you did play SEBTP and your anemic system completely failed
to convey any energy on FofF and you know I told you so.

I have no idea what SEBTP or FofF is. Speak English, idiot.

* Your ignorance is confirmed...again.

Do you understand the difference between ignorance and stupidity?
Ignorance is when you don't know something. Everyone is ignorant about
something, or even most things. So no, I cannot decipher your plethora
of useless abbreviations and ridiculous anagrams.

Now stupidity is the inability to learn new information, and that you
have in spades.

A more pompous audiophool you'll never find.

You're the one who said your Mitsubishi TT was "perfect on paper,"

LoL. You can't even fabricate a plausible lie.

Perhaps it's because I'm not lying.

*You're obviously too technically ignorant to know the obvious
foolishness of your claims.

You're obviously too ignorant about the English language to explain
why.

Nothing is perfect on paper but people should consider this.

Consider what?

You're actually better on usenet than in reality.

That makes no sense, either. Are you drunk today?

* Is everything over your head? *Apparently it is.

No, Scott. When someone doesn't understand what you say, it's not
their problem. It's yours. You write like a fourth grader. You reason
like a second grader. Sure you've noticed how many times we've pointed
out your many, many errors.

Trashing Orions, which you've never heard, simply because I own them
really shows the unbounded depth of your audiophoolery and your reason
for being on usenet.

I'm not trashing them because you own them. I'm trashing YOU for
buying a speaker based upon marketing copy and specs rather than
listening tests.

*I didn't buy them. I built them for the fun of it and after thorough
review of their design principles and execution as well as numerous
recommendations from people who aren't ignorant wannabe audiowhores
like you.

But you never listened to them. Case closed, audiophool.

*It's really quite amusing that you stand adamantly opposed to
listening tests but trash people for taking a flyer on something
unheard.

Why should you give a ****? *Or is it because I don't take the word of
fat-assed morons whose claim to fame is excessive seat time aka, Boon?

If you took my word for it, you'd have a better-sounding system.

Your stereo sounds like ****. You need someone's help.

*We've also heard from one knowledgeable

*Boons defintion of knowledgeable - useful in debating trade.

What the hell is "Boons defintion"? You're such a moron.

No, idiot. Knowledgeable as someone in the audio biz who knows his
stuff.

poster here
that they are unimpressive,

LMAO. That was Arny you moron. * Put this one in the record books,
Marc Phillips claims Arny is knowledgeable. *Middiot is turning in his
sockpuppets grave.

No, actually it was John Stone, idiot.

And look at your complete hypocrisy. *You're not trashing
them...ooops...and you admittedly never heard them yourself.

I just told you that I didn't trash them, I trashed YOU.

How big an AUDIOPHOOL can you be in one post?

I don't know, Scott...how big of an audiophool can YOU be? You're the
one who bought an expensive pair of speakers without hearing them
first.

*and I've discussed them with another
knowledgeable person who says they are pretty good but WAY overpriced
for the money.

*WTF does "overpriced for the money" mean?
What an idiot.

It means you can buy a much better speaker for a lot less money.

*But more to the value point, where can you get a speaker for BOM cost
plus $300?
*Because that's what they cost me.

And you think I'm the person who lives and dies by price tags? LoL!

Newsflash: you could have done better for the money.

Anyone who buys into your occasional charade of being here for audio
discussions is an epic fool.

That rings false. We all know you are not here for audio discussions,

*IKYABWAI...lol

That's not a IKYABWAI, idiot.

and you shrink from them when they occur.

*I shrink from your boring audiophoolery which is exposed for all too
see.

It's "to see," you illiterate fool, not "too see." And you haven't
exposed ****. You've challenged me five times now on audio matters and
five times you've gone down in flames.

*You're too stupid to be on an audio group, you should leave.

You're the one who can't tell the difference from "to" or "too,"
"your" from "you're" and "there" from "they're." You're functionally
illiterate, you have Aspergers and you stay here despite the fact that
you're nothing more than the RAO court jester.