JWV Miller

Default behringer mx802A modification.

You can use the 2 aux busses for the other two outputs. The only
modification required is to cut two traces on the printed circuit
board and add two jumpers. It is documented in the manual. I use mine
this way all of the time and it works great!

"Jukka Andersson" wrote in message ...
greetings,
I would like to make my Behringer mixer as a an
discreet 4 channel micpre with total 4 outputs inviditually from
micpre (micpre channel 1 goes output 1 and channel 2 goes to output 2 etc.)

I need to make quadrophonic recordings with this setup and thought to make
these
"insert like" outputs for my otherwise nice mixer.

.jukka