Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Sydney gal makes good

geoff wrote:

------------

Phil Allison wrote:

Ronnie Sott's, 'A Brush With The Blues' - one of my favorite bass (and
guitar) tracks of all ;- )Â* And now I know what the really purpose is
for the waist between the upper and lower bouts on a bass !

geoff

Here 'tis:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWHqzM0Dvfs

** I once had the job of adding a few small mics inside a heavy, acoustic piano accordion - plus doing wiring and fitting a volume pot.

The pretty, blonde British lass who owned and played it was, err, shall we say very well built ?

Made my eyes water when she put it on in front of me.

..... Phil