Posted to rec.audio.pro
Michael Beacom[_4_] Michael Beacom[_4_] is offline

Default Yamaha n-12 repair

Hi-

The right channel of my Yamaha n-12 died. No right channel audio on the
studio monitor, headphones and meter. No right channel on meters of
other output busses. However, in solo, I do have right channel in
headphones and meter.

I checked the Yamaha web site, and the nearst Yamaha service center is
'Profesional Technical Service' in Silver Spring.

Any opinions on 'Profesional Technical Service'?
Any other DC area shops I should call?

The oldest mention I could find on the web is 2008, so I'm assuming it
is 10-11 years old. Should I ask about replacing the electolytic caps?

Thanks for your help!

Cheers,
Mike Beacom