Posted to rec.audio.pro
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Star Quad Cable Wiring (Canare)

Linda Masterson wrote:
On 2/9/2018 8:24 PM, Trevor wrote:

Which hers doesn't have since it only has a headphone jack. I'd be
surprised if anything without a proper output socket is any more than a
toy though. (in fact I even have a TOY keyboard with proper MIDI sockets
and R+L/M sockets, so it's probably a cheap toy at that!) So I'm
wondering why the hell she is going to all the trouble in the first
place? A REAL keyboard would be my suggestion.

I am currently testing for the best wiring configuration. This $300.00
Yamaha keyboard's sampled sounds are much better than many of my other
keyboards costing $2500.00 and $3000.00 from yesteryear. Talk to Jack
Black and *many* others. Call it a toy, I have no earthly care. :-)

This may be the case, and if so you should think about how much money
you have saved, and realize that spending a couple hundred dollars for
a transformer isolation device is a small cost in comparison.