Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Star Quad Cable Wiring (Canare)

Linda Masterson wrote:

-----------------------

For those of you that have a problem with this thread and my posts
please ignore them.

** We have a problem with people like you, darl.

And you are making yourself hard to ignore.

If you don't like what keyboard or wire that I use
get over it.

** We have a problem with people like you giving us directions.

Tends to get in the way of anyone taking heed of good advice.

I have my reasons and there are many and I didn't feel
necessary to explain all of the reasons why.

** The ones you deigned to supply were enough to give fair warning -

that we are dealing with a another control freak.

With that said, I am an active professional musician and I record, mix
and master with great results.

** Counts for nothing when you cannot fix a hum, darl.

Sorry if this post is coming off arrogant

** Oh yeah, you sound real damn sorry.

( snip blatant insult)

I have been in this business for decades and have had everything from
pianos, Juno 106, DX21, 7, M1, Kurzweil 2500, GigaDaws, and on and on
and on throughout the years.

** Counts for nothing when you can't fix a hum - darl.

This keyboard is great for traveling/touring with the built in speakers
and the low wattage needed with even batteries if I wanted to.

** But are so ASHAMED of it you utterly refuse to post the model number ?

Common courtesy demands that info should have been in the very first post.

But being a life long control freak, you could not bear to give away your "upper hand" in the game - could you ??

There is
also a full panoply of sampled sounds that sound great to my ears which...

** Counts for nothing when you cannot fix a hum - darl.

For those that cannot read I asked in my first post to not denigrate me
for using a consumer keyboard and heaven forbid using star quad cable ..

** We can read, but are not inclined to take looney instructions from control freaks.

This toy has nothing wrong with it and the power supply is fine. Like I
said before I was cranking the gains and noticed a tad bit more noise
with the TRS to the XLR splits.

** Which is of no consequence what so ever.

Except to a control freak.

I am highly sensitive and allergic to noise but love tape.

** Are you also a Vegan who loves steak ?

I have soldered many times before and it isn't always pretty and usually
butt ugly.

** You always insist on doing things you are hopeless at ?

Whist bullying others NOT to do the what they are best at ?

Think we can add "megalomaniac" to control freak.

I have my limitations on what I can do like all of us but I also have
owned a half dozen Fender tube amps for you tube snobs along with the
Fender Floor and Fender Mustangs for you emulation snobs ;-)

** Oh wow look, gratuitous insults are raining from heaven.

How blessed are we.

I own a solder sucker and have fixed circuit boards on SS Fender amps.

** OK, that is quite an achievement.

I own around 40 plus Universal Audio plugins and can get professional
results in my studio with the computers I build.

I think I am having a me too moment (private joke and most of you men
that do not read will not understand) ;-)

** Hmmmm - she does mind reading as a side line too.

There is nothing wrong with this keyboard or its power supply and I have
no idea where this was picked up and no pun intended.

** You were and are still hiding important information - doing that sets of LOUD alarm bells with anyone trying to give good advice under their REAL names.

..... Phil