Posted to rec.audio.pro
Trevor Trevor is offline

Default Star Quad Cable Wiring (Canare)

On 10/02/2018 3:46 PM, Linda Masterson wrote:
On 2/9/2018 8:24 PM, Trevor wrote:
Which hers doesn't have since it only has a headphone jack. I'd be
surprised if anything without a proper output socket is any more than
a toy though. (in fact I even have a TOY keyboard with proper MIDI
sockets and R+L/M sockets, so it's probably a cheap toy at that!) So
I'm wondering why the hell she is going to all the trouble in the
first place? A REAL keyboard would be my suggestion.

I am currently testing for the best wiring configuration. This $300.00
Yamaha keyboard's sampled sounds are much better than many of my other
keyboards costing $2500.00 and $3000.00 from yesteryear.

Yep, I still have an Ensoniq Mirage it might even beat! :-)
But that doesn't mean I'd want to use it!

Call it a toy, I have no earthly care. :-)

Nor I, it's *your* time and money.
Oh wait, and all the people here trying to help you too I guess. Most of
the real answers you choose to ignore. :-(

Trevor.