Lorin David Schultz

"Mike Rivers" wrote:

[...] most of us here (who produce music almost exclusively)

Um, *ahem*... cough cough...

There happen to be more than a handful of us here for whom music is not
the primary focus of our work. Part of it, sure, but not the most
significant part. Some of us record people reading things, note where
they've made mistakes, then go back and cut them out. Then we add music
and sound effects and clips of stuff recorded in the field and mix it
all up until it washes over you like a sonic tsunami! g

- Lorin David Schultz
in the control room
making even bad news sound good

(Remove spamblock to reply)