Not sure if goldwave will do it, but I have used in in Wavelab... if
you pause, it will put markers on the scale at the top of the waveform
window., that way after yuo flub, hit pause, then go back into record
and continue. Later you can easily find your flubs, they will be right
before the marker.

then again, you could take a few moments then and just edit them out as
you go. ;-)

Richard Crowley wrote:
"Carey Carlan" wrote ...
(Ville Koskinen) wrote :
So: is there a simple piece of software that would allow the user to
rewind and fast forward by "sentences" or "phrases" instead of linear
time and to make punch-ins with "the start of phrase X" as the
punch-in point?

I don't know of such a program, but there is a simpler solution.

When you make a mistake that will require correction, repeat the
sentence containing the mistake and continue.

Exactly. Ever so much faster. And some people put some kind of
audible marker on the flubs so they can be easily identified in review.

I've heard syndicated radio programs where they missed one. :-)