Mondoslug1

Default Logic 5 Files to AIFF Files

HA wrote:

I'll try an import back into a Logic session, but since Get Info shows
them as Logic files I'd expect that to work. The project came from a PT
LE system, and now the o'dubs done her must get back into the original
project. Ain't done this before and would prefer it worked the first
time.

Although I'm now on PC & that is definitely the Uncommon denominator, I did
just get through a huge project transferring from App to App.

I just now opened up a PTLE 6.1 session & bounced a file as an AIFF. In PC mode
it didn't say AIFF but when I opened it up in Sound Forge it said AIFF. I think
you're probably kewl....download one of those fast free Mac Converters & see
what it calls your file.