Posted to rec.audio.pro
cmp1947 cmp1947 is offline

Default Mic recording app w/ full screen meters

On Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 11:39:49 AM UTC-3, wrote:
I have looked through several sound recording apps but can't find one w the feature I need: show a recording signal meter full-screen or darn close so it can be seen from 10' away. Dont need other options, only record to PCM/WAV, 24-bit, 48kHz. WHY DO I NEED THIS? I'm recording interviews on location and this could greatly help the experts control their speaking levels while talking. We don't have time for proper training or long shoots. Hoping to try this out. If nobody knows of one, would it be hard for a freelance app dev to make it, do you think? Budget is tight, as always! Thx in advance!

- DK

klanghelm.com (VU)

www.darkwooddesigns.co.uk (Wide Range Peak Meter)