Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default 90degree phase shifts

Les Cargill wrote:

I have no idea how you do it in analog or in real time. But a
Hilbert Transform will provide a very good 90 degree phase
shift.

It will. *Unfortunately when you run it through a Dolby CP-50 which uses
an all-pass filter (which is NOT a very good 90 degree phase shift), it
do

Go to film-tech.com. *Download the Dolby CP-50 manual. *Look at the
phase shift networks on the Cat 146/150 card. * Build the same networks
in reverse for encoding.

Sorry Scott - Resource not found! Actually the filters are just below 100Hz and above 7kHz. I can do that in Audacity.