S888Wheel

Default Equation for blind testing?

Arny said

High End audio, both the equipment and the ragazines that support
it, are best understood as vanity items. Cool girls get liposuction
and implants, and nerdy boys get high end audio gear.

I said

Sour grapes cied the nerd boy suffering from class envy.

Arny said

Say what?

My post was clear.

Arny said

In the social circles I travel,

LOL

Arny said

cosmetic surgery is widely
performed and generally accepted.

Well, I thought my post was clear. Interesting response to what you quoted."
Sour grapes cied the nerd boy suffering from class envy."

Arny said

Two members of my extended family have had
significant amounts of plastic surgery, and I even had a little bit myself.

That's nice.

Arny said

This is the 21st century and people of many different social classes attend
to these matters.

You didn't get what I said at all.

I said

Do you assume all the women that rejected you were under the knife in
Beverly Hills?

Arny said

It would take a real hopeless nerd to think that only people from Beverly
Hills availed themselves of cosmetic surgery or that Beverly Hills is the
only place to go as you ineligently put it, "Under the knife". Thanks for
volunteering for the *honor* of being one such nerd, sockpuppet wheel.

What an extraordinary display of twisted logic. Beverly Hills is well known for
plastic surgeons. I was speaking figuratively just as one does when they refer
to "Washington" or "Hollywood." There was no claim or implication that I
believe plastic surgery is exclusive to Beverly Hills.It would take a real
idiot to think that was my intention. I guess you just didn't want to talk
about all the rejection you have endured.