Posted to rec.audio.tubes
[email protected] carter.buck@gmail.com is offline

Default Old (1933) paper on measuring tube parameters

On Nov 27 2007, 7:57*am, The Phantom wrote:
I recently ran across a 1933 paper by W. N. Tuttle, of the General Radio
company titled "Dynamic Measurement of Electron Tube Coefficients". *It's a
14 page, approximately 2 megabyte, pdf file. *It describes a General Radio
instrument. *It's a very detailed paper. *If you would like to have a copy,
post an email address (encoded in such a way as to foil the email address
harvesters), and I'll send it your way. *It will probably be up to 3 megs
as an email attachment.

Hi, I was searching for this exact document and Google pointed me
here.
Would you kindly sent it to me at
carterDOTbuckAT gmailDOTcom
Thanks a lot!