Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ian Thompson-Bell Ian Thompson-Bell is offline

Default Old (1933) paper on measuring tube parameters

The Phantom wrote:
I recently ran across a 1933 paper by W. N. Tuttle, of the General Radio
company titled "Dynamic Measurement of Electron Tube Coefficients". It's a
14 page, approximately 2 megabyte, pdf file. It describes a General Radio
instrument. It's a very detailed paper. If you would like to have a copy,
post an email address (encoded in such a way as to foil the email address
harvesters), and I'll send it your way. It will probably be up to 3 megs
as an email attachment.

Sounds interesting. Can you pls copy me at:

ianbelldeletethisatukfsndotorg

Cheers

Ian