Ryan

(The Ghost) wrote in message . com...
Bob Cain wrote in message ...

The Ghost could address this in some detail if anyone could
get him to do something besides insult people.

Speak for yourself, you arrogant asshole. You have no knowledge of or
appreciation for what I can address. Furthermore, based on the
historical record, you couldn't care less. Four years ago, before I
became aware that you were not a decent human being, I answered your
questions because I knew something about the subject matter of your
inquiry. Rather than being appreciative and thanking me for the
information that I provided, you insulted me and started a feud that
continues to this day.

Well, you and I have no bad blood between us, Ghost. What's your take
on this whole idea?