Posted to rec.audio.misc
UnsteadyKen UnsteadyKen is offline

Default Turntable antistatic mat?

Tzortzakakis Dimitris said...

I'm
very pleased with the Pro-ject, I'm even buying brand new records (!) in our
local music shop, I got Frank Sinatra and Beach Boys, I even got 2 Megadeth
records!

Yes; vinyl records can sound so very good. New records are very hard to
get here in the UK now, only some stores in the big cities have them
and I live in a small town.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corby

I still play my lp's a lot, here is my collection.
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/lplist.html

I must also check my stylus... But after I pay my insurance
(Ortofon OM 5B). I have the Cambridge Audio 540 P Phono Pre amp and the 340
A SE amp and Mordaunt-short Avant 904 i speakers

That sounds like a very nice system.

(specially bought so my
niece who is 3 1/2 years won't upturn them).

Children and loudspeakers don't go together, if they don't knock them
over, they play with the drive units and dent the tweeters:-)

--
Ken O'Meara
http://www.btinternet.com/~unsteadyken/