Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv,rec.audio.tech,uk.rec.audio,sci.electronics.repair
Jerry[_5_] Jerry[_5_] is offline

Default Audio Precision System One Dual Domani Measuirement Systems

"David Looser" wrote in message
: "Jerry" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "David Looser" wrote in message
: ...
: : "Jerry" wrote
: :
: : Not very often, just as kids in areas that do not use the
: UK's
: : BS1363 plug/socket don't tend to poke things into other
types
: of
: : sockets, why because they are *taught* not to whilst
being
: : supervised, of course that is to hard for average UK
parents
: : manage so the state has to hold their hands so to speak!
: :
: :
: : And with that paragraph you have blown any credibility you
: might have hoped
: : to acquire!
: :
:
: Care to explain why you think that, or are you more
interested in
: gratuitous effect?
:
: You have demonstrated to those who were not already aware of it
that you
: have precisely zero knowledge or experience of bringing up
children, and
: that you are not put of by your total lack of knowledge of a
subject in
: giving us the "benefit" of your uninformed opinion of it.
:

Who says, you? Well yes I don't have any experience of bringing
up YOUR kids!

As I said, you seem more interested in gratuitous effect that
reasoned debate,I must have hit a raw nerve with your own
parenting skills Mr Looser...