logant23 logant23 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Need Help!!! I dont know whats wrong with my amp

I was hooking my subs back up after having them out of my car for awhile, i was not even paying attention and i put the ground wire into the 12v positive port. The car and everything was off and as soon as the ground wire touched the 12v positive it made a quick spark. I obviously immediately pulled the ground wire out. Once i had the correct wires where they needed to be i turned the car on but now the amplifier doesnt even turn on? did putting the ground wire in the positive fry the amp? any input you guys have would really be appreciated. Im not great with car audio and i dont know what to do