Fella

Arny Krueger wrote:

Look at the elaborate
overblown claims you made about that BAT integrated amp
whose basic properties you didn't even know until I pointed
them out to you a few days ago.

You dumb-schmuck, I had just auditioned that amp for two weeks. Gees,
you can be dumb.

You google skccieenctist you.

Fella I note that you aren't addressing the fact that by
criticizing us for wanting levels to be matched,

No you dumb schmuck all I am saying is sit down and listen to the audio
gear as you are supposed to and trust your ears if they tell you they
hear something. Where is the word "test" there?

Try
something original and clever next time, Fella.

Why? It would be wasted on you.