dave weil

Default Equalizers

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:32:41 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:03:26 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"dave weil" wrote in message

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 14:40:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message

The subject of mental health facilities is one close to Krueger's
heart. His family has probably attempted to have him committed on
more than one occasion, and in all likelihood, has succeeded.

Obviously, a libelous and delusional claim.

Is that like accusing someone you've never met of drug abuse?

It's like accusing someone who shows so many symptoms of, well never
mind.

Too late. I already have plenty of examples.

Besides, Dr. Richman might have said exactly the same thing. And he's
an expert.

No, he just says that he's an expert.

Does this mean that you are a drug expert?

I'm as much as an expert as one gets signing potheads out of the MP's little
room with bars about 4 decades ago.

Is it from personal experience, because it's clear that you don't have

formal
training in that area.

Weil, if it's so obvious that even a washed-up hack like Richman notices it,
what do I have to do with your problems?

If it's the former, then perhaps that's an
answer to your belligerant and obnoxious behavior on this group.

It only seems that way to you Weil because you are demonstrably paranoid
about your little, errr habit.

But if you're an innocent man Weil, just tell us how you've never taken any
illegeal drug at any time in your life.

As if you'd believe it.

BTW, what happened to your spellchecker. Is it lying to you again?