Tony Fernandes

Default "Bright" Dynaudios?

Steve,

Why don't you try a different tweeter mounting location? I have never
personally cared for having the tweeter that far away from the mids and/or
that close to my ears without being severely muted.

Tony

--

What's more likely? That an all-powerful mysterious god created the
universe and then decided not to give any proof of his existence? Or, that

"Z. Gluhak" wrote in message

"Dave" wrote in message
You might also (finally) be hearing the music the way it sounds. When

you
get a set of speakers as revealing as the Dyns, you'll start to

appreciate
your good, well recorded and well mastered CD's. The ones that were

crappy
or at least borderline will now make your ears bleed.

dave

Everytime I think it's my system I throw in my old 1998 Iasca competition
cd. sounds great. then i get ****ed off because so many cds sound awful.
my wife just bought the new norah jones and while the clarity isn't bad
there is so much noise in the background it's like listening to a tape

with
dolby turned off.