Posted to rec.audio.opinion
[email protected] nickravo1@gmail.com is offline

Default Any way to get decent external speakers for a Macbook withouthaving to get an amp, too.

On Mar 30, 4:10*pm, hophead wrote:
In article fd417b02-75aa-456c-8a79-bf97823479d5
@u39g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

Okay I picked up some Audioengine 5s. But how the heck do they hook up
to a MacBook, which I believe has only one audio out jack, that for a
set of headphones. I hope there are some adapters available or should
I be looking into returning these (very heavy) speakers?

You should just be able to plug them into the headphone jack: they will
work fine that way.

Got it together. They work fine. Thanks for the tips, group.