Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.engineering.electrical,rec.audio.car
[email protected] PlainBill@yawhoo.com is offline

Default Typical Kike on Gun Control

On Tue, 16 Apr 2013 19:19:07 -0500, "Mark Zacharias"
wrote:

"Stephen Springer" wrote in message
In Europe, where out of a population of around 500 million (compared to
the USA, of 300 million), there are around only 2,000 gun homicides per
year (compared to the USA with around 12,000 gun homicides - per the DOJ).
There are very strict gun control laws. In France, for example, there's a
max purchase rate of one gun per month, with an upper limit of (if I
recall correctly) of 5 guns. BEFORE you even are allowed to own a gun, you
are CAREFULLY screened for mental illness AND have to take a 6 month long
certification class and test, with an annual re-test and registration. No
surprise- only the dedicated gun enthusiasts sign-up, keeping the number
of guns in the public low, and gun violence low.

That's what I support- this makes certain that mental illness is screened
for, and excellent training required. Who's on board?

BTW: The same week that Sandyhook happened, in China, a man entered a
school with a knife, and injured 22 kids. Guess what? They're all alive.

So the jew-******* is basically saying it's better to shank school
children and not light them up.

What part of, "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

BTW I never understood anti-semitism. I've heard the stories, I know the
history, I just don't really get it.

The poster who referenced "kike" in the subject is a moron.

Mark Z.

We are already beyond 'shall not be infringed'. There are a variety
of fully automatic firearms which can only be purchased with a special
permit. There are other 'arms' which are totally outlawed.

The real question is "Do you want to go on record as suggesting ypur
desire to own the latest tarted up plastic firearm is more importamt
than the lives of 20 children?"

PlainBill